For Immediate Release
A new fine art and craft market has been announced by long-time artist and event producer, Ellen Ball. Scheduled for 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 13, 2014, the Harmony Arts Market ~ Winter Edition will be held in the lobby and Keiser Community Room of the SALT Block’s West Wing.
“For years, I have thought that most people are unaware of the depth of artistic talent in the region,” Ball said. “Now that the economy is moving forward, it is the perfect opportunity to help market all of us by launching Harmony Arts Market at the SALT Block.”
Just in time for the holidays, buyers will find a variety of handcrafted wares from the area’s best artists and craftspeople. The roster includes:
- knives and chain maille by Brock Martin
- glass and mosaic assemblages by Laurie Childres, Sandi and Wayne Bowers
- jewelry by Ellen Ball, Ana Cristina Godoy and Laura Hampel
- paintings by Steve Brooks, Camille Inman, Joe Lafone and Terrell Miller
- sculpture by Harold Humphrey
- pottery by Alison Mackey and Varian Swieter
- mixed media fibers by Beverly Mihelich
- hammocks by Jeffrey Childres
- turned wood by John Inman
- furniture by Jarrett Soles
Dates for the Harmony Arts Market ~ Spring Edition will be announced in early 2015. For more information, visit www.harmonyartscollaborative.com or the Harmony Arts Market ~ Winter Edition Facebook event page.